What is our PSS or Poncho Survival Shelter?
- Tarp or Ground Cloth
- Swinging Chair or Yukon Chair
- Super Shelter
- Tarp with 12 webbing tabs for lashing, no grommets
- Comes with 2-20 foot hanks of 550 parachute cord
- Seven primary methods of tarp setup, additional depending on your imagination
- Poncho with ample hood, snap adjustments and set up
- Snaps configure tarp into poncho
- Hood snaps closed over neck port for tarp use
- Hood is size adjustable by snaps on the back, and includes paracord drawstring
- Fits over a pack, if needed, long is best for this purpose
- Hammock configured from hollow sleeves on ends of tarp
- 350 pound capacity – Beau tested
- Easy entry and exit, with full wrap fit for sheltering
- Five minute set up
- It’s linkable so two or more can be attached for larger shelter
- The PSSL “Long” version, we have added 1 foot to the back of the poncho for use with a ruck or backpack, as well for taller individuals 6′ or over, also adds extra protection when sitting on wet ground
- Sturdy lightweight carry bag, only 1 oz, included, optional heavy duty matching Cordura packcloth bag with MOLLE attachment and D Rings.
Add a handy Hoodie Pocket to your PSS
Looking to be seen? Check out our NEW Hi Vis Premium PSS line
If you want the ACU with BLACKOUT coating we are out of stock, don’t know when we can get more. A great blackout we really like is the TBO (tan blackout) on the Woodland (woodland TBO)
Want extra attachment points for custom tie outs? Check out our EZ Klips
For heavier hammock loads or longer distances between trees we recommend our custom made AMSTEELBLUE Dyneema cord, 1/8″ diameter, 2 hanks, eye formed in one end to drop through poncho sleeve to make hammock.
New: Now available in Black SilNylon and Bright Orange Silnylon are our lightest weight PSS while still retaining full tensile strength and having 4 times the tear strength.
Our great Woodland Camo is available in two color styles, Woodland (standard) and Woodland TBO. The standard is clear coated on the underside and is 1/3rd lighter than the TBO, while just as strong. The TBO which stands for Tan Black Out coating, is a unique Tan underside coating that blocks all light transmission, nice for concealment purposes. MIL SPEC.
For those who want the PSS in MARPAT, we currently have a limited supply of this MIL SPEC fabric on hand. It is the forest color scheme on the face side and solid coyote on the underside. The coyote makes is semi opaque, but not fully blackout. Supplies of this fabric come and go.
Price: $79.95 better than others at twice the price!
- Survival Kits
- Survival Items
- High Visibility Gear