The whole kit is conveniently contained in a sturdy Cordura nylon bag. A nylon strap secures the lid of the pot containing all the other kit items and the basic food stored in the vacant space inside. We designed the kit to be able to store basic food necessities for two people for three days duration. We demonstrate how this is done in a video on YouTube.
The Cook Set consists of the following groups-
- Cooking Containers
- Stove Set
- Eating accessories
- Space for food (you stock this)
Let’s look at the Cooking Containers now
- 3 quart tall pot – stainless steel
- Nesting 3 cup double boiler
- Teapot – hard anodize aluminum
- ½ oz. soap bottle
- Nylon scrub pad
Here are the contents of the Stove Set
- Trangia Spirit Burner – alcohol stove
- Firebox Nano Stove – holds Trangia or burns wood
- 2 Nalgene 8 oz. fuel bottles
- WI Doan Magnesium Fire Starter Tool
The Eating Accessories are as follows
- 2 Guyot 26 oz. silicone bowls
- 2 Guyot 8 oz. silicone cups
- 2 Titanium folding sporks
- Mini Salt/Pepper Shaker
The Two Person Cook set in use is ideally provisioned by you with all foods being repacked into Ziploc bags trying to fill all vacant space. For most compact foods use basics like grain cereals, flour mixes, beans, rice, etc.
Weights and measures of kit: 9.5” tall, 7.5” diameter: Weight empty 3 ½ pounds, with fuel a little over 4 ½ pounds. The stove is filled with 3 oz. of fuel and the with the two 8 oz. bottles gives 19 oz. total capacity.
Note: due to variations and product changes and availability from various manufacturers, there may be some variation in kit from how pictured. No changes will negatively impact the kit, all component items will be present in kit.